My Top Silent Sunday Photos

Other that my darling children, our local pier is perhaps my most favourite thing to photograph and has been the main focus of my Silent Sunday posts.

Here are my favourite pier photos from each month of the year; some because I think they are kick ass photos and others just because they capture a wonderful moment of childhood fun between my boys.

January

jan pier

February

feb pier

March

march pier

April

april pier

May

may pier

June

june pier

July

july pier

August

august pier

September

september pier

October

OCTOBER pier

November

NOVEMBER PIER

December

DECEMBER PIER

And an extra 3, because it’s hard to narrow down a favourite anything!

ebo pier[5]

open pier

sunrise over the pier

In the new year I hope to finally get to grips with the various knobs and dials on my camera rather than relying on auto and my camera phone!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10