In Bloom

The flowering season of blossom trees is rather fleeting, so when the trees around the corner from us burst in to flower I grabbed my camera and climbed a wall to get some shots, before the wind, hail and frost took all the petals for another 11 months.

blossom and blue sky

Loving the contrast of the sky and blossoms, come back Spring!

blossom and blue sky

blossom and blue sky

blossom and blue sky

I remember my wedding days at Primary School, the playing field had about 20 or so blossom trees, we’d get ‘married’ beneath them with a bouquet of blossoms, good times!

blossom and blue sky

blossom and blue sky

Just around the corner from the white blossom trees are two pink blossom trees, these have only just started to bloom.

blossom and blue sky

blossom and blue sky

I’m ignoring the weird weather we’re having this week, next Monday is a Bank Holiday, so the weather will pick up…wont it?!

blossom and blue sky

There’s things happening in the garden, but the blossom will be gone soon so I’m making the most of it whilst it’s here!

Comments