Seeds & Stuff

I can’t tell if things are slowing down or speeding up as we bask in the last few days of summer.

Gardens, our own included are once again doing their own thing; in some cases ignoring the seasons and having a second run of blooming or sprouting months early.

One thing for certain is that there are seeds aplenty. Over the past few weeks the boys and I have been gathering and deseeding flowers from the garden and from roadside verges.

I knew all those little bowls and dishes I turned would come in handy!

bowls of seeds

seeds and pinecone

seeds and grass

seeds

I’m always amazed at how many seeds are packed in to the pods.

seed pod

Even with the lack of flowers in our garden, there’s still plenty of colour to be found whilst we are out and about

autumn colours autumn carpet

 

Comments